SOuthDocs IS Hiring a Documentarian!
The Southern Documentary Project is hiring a full-time Producer/Director. The Producer/Director will be responsible for producing a wide variety of documentary projects that tell stories of the underrepresented South.
Find the full posting here: https://jobs.olemiss.edu/postings/13368
Examples of Work Performed:
1. Creates documentary projects (film, photography, audio, oral history).
2. Takes an active role in documentary production training and academic curriculum by directly working with students in classroom settings and in the field.
3. Responsible for meeting production deadline and for final product.
4. Schedules the production in terms of pre-production, production and post-production.
5. Supervises/directs production staff (Editors, Videographers, Student Interns, Writers, etc.).
6. Performs related or similar duties as required or assigned.